Popular Ads Overall
- Supportive African Grey Parrots For Sale Friendly male and female Congo African grey parrots. Hand-reared African Grey Parrots available now. All parrots are cuddly-tame and used to being around small children and busy household. We hand-rear all our baby Greys in small clutches so that each one gets lots of human attention at a very early age to ensure that the parrots are completely tame and easy to handle so they can have a wonderful life with their new mum & dad. All are weaned on seed mix and fresh fruit and veg. I only let my birds go to their new homes when they are able to eat and drink independently and am sure that they are ready for the big move. African Grey parrots are famous for their amazing talking ability. These birds are able to remember and mimic hundreds of words. I was surprised with one African Grey parrot we had in store that not only spoke beautifully, but also mimicked local birds from where it grew up in the Blue Mountains; such as Currawongs and Bell Birds � and did so with perfect clarity. Like most parrots they usually don’t start talking until they reach at least 9 months of age.
- 12wks old hand reared and tame Yellow Naped Amazon Baby for sale
- Pigeons for sale
- Pigeons For Sale At Birds4SaleUK
- finches for sale.
- City Or County: Staffordshire
- Country: United Kingdom
- Phone Number: 07836512446
- Listed: 14th May 2018 7:56 pm
- Expires: 7798 days, 7 hours
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brinsea-Contaq-Z6-Conta ct-Incubator-/191736226336?ssP ageName=STRK:MESE:IT
THREE EGG INCUBATORS IN ONE – Contact Incubator / Conventional Moving Air Incubator / Hatcher
The Brinsea CONTAQ Z6 – designed to enable you to set all the incubation parameters your eggs would experience in their natural nest. The Z6 is the latest high performance egg incubator to feature patented Contact Incubation Technology (CIT) which accurately mimics the nest conditions and warms the egg by contact with the top of the shell.
The Z6 also operates as a very high performance conventional moving air egg incubator or as a top quality hatcher – with a dedicated hatching mode as part of its control system.
CIT Incubation Technology
Since initial field trials in 2000 Brinsea’s patented Contact Incubation Technology has established itself as a real step forward in incubation. Eggs are warmed by contact with an artificial skin, rather than being surrounded by warm air, and the result is much stronger and faster development of the embryo in early stages of incubation. Many breeders of exotic, rare and valuable species across the world have switched to CIT.
The Z6 also allows the breeder to use conventional moving air mode for later stages of incubation and hatching where the benefits of contact incubation are less important and the greater control of humidity can outweigh the advantages of incubation by contact.
A purpose designed hatching tray completes the Z6 specification, giving the best possible hatching results for any species.
Better than the real nest
Although CIT aims at reproducing the environment of bird and nest, with the CONTAQ Z6 the egg incubation environment can be seen as better than the real nest. There are no predators and no egg damage from inexperienced brood birds, no risks of disease or disturbance interrupting the parents. The professional breeder or advanced amateur now has an incubator which can be relied on to produce consistently higher yields of precious eggs – for birds of prey, for parrots and for endangered species.
Key standard features
Contact incubation, conventional moving air and hatching modes
Reliable, flexible and easy to use microprocessor control system with improved temperature stability with Enhanced Proportional Derivative (PD) temperature control.
Microprocessor controlled roller turning system allowing full control of turning interval, angle and direction including randomization feature.
Mains and 12v DC supply inputs allow battery backup in case of mains failure
High accuracy calibrating thermometer supplied so control system calibration can be checked easily
High accuracy automatic humidity control
High quality stainless and galvanised steel cabinet construction for long life and ease of cleaning with integral heat retaining insulation panels improving electrical efficiency and temperature control.
Two stage air filtration in moving air and hatching modes to keep the air clean for emerging chicks
Front loading drawer design gives ideal access to eggs and chicks whilst being stackable and space efficient
Free 3 year guarantee when registered online
The electronic controls, based on well-proven technology, can be used to define precisely the environment required, controlling temperature of the skin, the time it spends sitting on the eggs and away from the eggs and the amount of movement to take place for each change of egg position.
The Z6 recreates the brood patch with a warm air-filled plastic diaphragm (the skin), which can be inflated and deflated. A conveyor belt system rotates the eggs. To control the Z6 Brinsea has developed a fully flexible system using an 8 bit microcontroller with a 16 character display. Through a simple 3 button, menu-driven interface the breeder can control:
Temperature – of the skin
Humidity level – of the egg chamber
Cooling – duration and interval that the skin is retracted from the eggs, simulating the bird leaving the nest.
Turning – direction, angle and frequency of egg rotation with option to randomize egg turning within user defined limits.
Alarm – for low temperature, high temperature and if the lid is not closed.
Internal alarm sounder and message on the display.
Fault finding – built-in Engineering Mode allows the user to monitor virtually all components including: heater, fans, motors, alarms and lid switch. The expert can override recommended default values.
Power Back-up – battery may be connected at same time as mains for auto back-up.
Designed for ease of sterilization and long operational life.
The CONTAQ Z6 can incubate eggs of different sizes simultaneously. As a guide, typical maximum egg capacities are: Quail 152, Hen 60, Goose 24, Macaw 100, Parakeet 200.
The professional breeder or advanced amateur now has an incubator which can be relied on to produce consistently higher yields of p