Other items listed by
- Super tame Ringneck parakeets for sale
- 2 Proven Pairs of African Grey parrots for sale
- pair of green winged macaws for sale
- top quality white racing pigeons for sale
- Wanted Hen Senegal Parrot
Popular Ads Overall
- Supportive African Grey Parrots For Sale Friendly male and female Congo African grey parrots. Hand-reared African Grey Parrots available now. All parrots are cuddly-tame and used to being around small children and busy household. We hand-rear all our baby Greys in small clutches so that each one gets lots of human attention at a very early age to ensure that the parrots are completely tame and easy to handle so they can have a wonderful life with their new mum & dad. All are weaned on seed mix and fresh fruit and veg. I only let my birds go to their new homes when they are able to eat and drink independently and am sure that they are ready for the big move. African Grey parrots are famous for their amazing talking ability. These birds are able to remember and mimic hundreds of words. I was surprised with one African Grey parrot we had in store that not only spoke beautifully, but also mimicked local birds from where it grew up in the Blue Mountains; such as Currawongs and Bell Birds � and did so with perfect clarity. Like most parrots they usually don’t start talking until they reach at least 9 months of age.
- 12wks old hand reared and tame Yellow Naped Amazon Baby for sale
- Pigeons for sale
- Pigeons For Sale At Birds4SaleUK
- finches for sale.
- City Or County: West Sussex
- Country: United Kingdom
- Phone Number: 07474309686
- Listed: 15th July 2018 7:28 pm
- Expires: 7950 days, 5 hours
We have one male Hyacinth macaw chick, very curious and very tame,breeder with over 25 years of experience ,he is hand readed , still taking two feeds a day(but only a small feed in the morning)….. eating soaked seed, banana, grapes, pomegranite and shelled nuts.
Will only allow collection when the bird COULD be weaned,this will be in about 6-8 weeks,could be collected just before Christmas.
CITES 1a Transaction Papers already in place.
A DEPOSIT WILL BE REQUIRED , at viewing or one week before viewing.
The deposit is refunded were anything to happen to ‘your’ bird between payment and collection(collection must be with a CASH payment, in full) .
WERE you to back-out/change your mind, you will LOSE your deposit and the bird will be sold to the next person
You will receive the closed ring number, a copy of the Transaction Cert and the DNA cert.
Please only serious people, open to discussion with genuine people that have knowledge about Hyacinth macaw .