Popular Ads Overall
- Supportive African Grey Parrots For Sale Friendly male and female Congo African grey parrots. Hand-reared African Grey Parrots available now. All parrots are cuddly-tame and used to being around small children and busy household. We hand-rear all our baby Greys in small clutches so that each one gets lots of human attention at a very early age to ensure that the parrots are completely tame and easy to handle so they can have a wonderful life with their new mum & dad. All are weaned on seed mix and fresh fruit and veg. I only let my birds go to their new homes when they are able to eat and drink independently and am sure that they are ready for the big move. African Grey parrots are famous for their amazing talking ability. These birds are able to remember and mimic hundreds of words. I was surprised with one African Grey parrot we had in store that not only spoke beautifully, but also mimicked local birds from where it grew up in the Blue Mountains; such as Currawongs and Bell Birds � and did so with perfect clarity. Like most parrots they usually don’t start talking until they reach at least 9 months of age.
- 12wks old hand reared and tame Yellow Naped Amazon Baby for sale
- Pigeons for sale
- Pigeons For Sale At Birds4SaleUK
- finches for sale.
- City Or County: Herefordshire
- Country: United Kingdom
- Phone Number: 07777777777
- Listed: 17th December 2016 10:33 pm
- Expires: 8226 days, 18 hours
We have a cuddly tame hand reared baby Sulfur cockatoo. This bird is amazingly tame, it loves to be
out being held and cuddled. It will make a fantastic pet and a great addition to a family. This a
medium sized cockatoo so will not take as much as much space as their larger cousins, they are also
not as noisy as other cockatoos either.
We have everything in stock that would be needed to set up one of these birds.
We stock a large selection of cages; have all the foods your bird could need as well as an extensive
range of toys, supplements and health products.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will go through care of your bird before you take it home and
will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Contact us now only on: firstname.lastname@example.org or whats app me on :07438900552 for any more